Dual Motor Power Packs
Dual motor power packs
HyDrive DUAL MOTOR Power Packs are supplied as complete modules and are available in various sizes of flow and motor size to suit the steering cylinders and application for each vessel. These dual motor systems are designed for only one motor to operate at a time. The second motor is used only to provide emergency back-up in the event of power failure to the primary motor. Each motor/pump is isolated internally from the other to ensure integrity of supply of the two separate systems.
The standard PACK-5 Power Pack includes standard features such as:-
- High quality Steel 100 litre reservoir protected by High Gloss 2-pack polyurethane for maximum corrosion resistance.
- DUAL 380/415VAC Heavy Duty motor and pump assembly.
- In built relief valve.
- Sight level gauge.
- Filler breather.
- Pressure Gauge with shut-off valve
- Return line filter.
- Autopilot solenoid control valve.
- Pressure Compensated Flow Control for speed adjustment of pilot or joystick response time.
- Provision for automatic changeover of pump in case of power failure.
All HyDrive Power Steering systems are built to meet the stringent requirements of International Survey Authorities such as Det Norska Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping, Lloyds Register of Shipping, IRS, NKK, BV and others. They all meet CE / ISO standards.
To comply with some survey requirements, optional internal tank divisions giving non-redundancy of oil supply can be added to the reservoir. Combination of AC main motor with DC backup systems are also available.
Multi-function valve heads can be provided to supply oil at various flows and pressures to other equipment, with priority to the steering system. These multi-function units can operate davits, winches, thrusters, hatches and any general hydraulic requirements. Such systems are designed specifically to meet your requirements.
- HYDRAULIC STEERING
- FOR SAIL BOATS
- OTHER OPTIONS
- POWER STEERING